New Zealand Recycling Week Business webinars
Kāpiti Businesses can get involved and check out the webinar series that will be happening as part of New Zealand Recycling week between 17-23 October.
New Zealand Recycling week runs 17-23 October and is all about education for waste minimisation, recycling and encouraging conscious procurement and disposal of items and packaging, to create a waste free future. NZ Recycling week is powered by Reclaim.
Launched in 2013, an ever-increasing number of organisations (schools, corporates and everyone in between) are having fun and learning by taking part in the week.
Each day of Recycling Week features an easy-to-remember theme that will challenge and encourage you to re-think your waste minimisation and recycling behaviours.
Kāpiti Businesses can get involved and check out the webinar series that will be happening as part of the week and hosted by thinkstep-anz.
Webinar topics include:
- Procurement Monday - Monday 17 October, 12:30pm, 30 minutes
- Waste-Free Tuesday with Foodprint and Zero Waste Network - Tuesday 18 October, 12:30pm, 30 minutes
- Reusable Wednesday - Reusabowl and Will&Able - Wednesday 19 October, 12:30pm, 30 minutes
- Rinse and Clean Thursday - Soft-plastics packaging and Ministry for the Environment - Thursday 20 October, 12:30pm, 30 minutes
- Reflection Friday - Upparel, Junk to Go, Critical Design and Reclaim - Friday 21 October, 12:30pm, 1 hour
To get involved in Recycling Week and register for a free webinar visit https://www.thinkstep-anz.com/resrc/upcoming-events/recycling-week-webinars/.