Taking your business digital
A series of three online workshops that will arm you with all you need to set up your website, online store and your social media marketing strategy.
Build your own website
Taking you through everything you need to build your professional Squarespace website.
- Getting started (create Squarespace account/log in) and choosing a template
- Viewing in tablet, mobile, and desktop modes
- Basic tour of the website builder
- Editing your new website including adding a logo
- Custom URLs for pages and the page tree
- Learn about Squarespace tools including analytics and scheduling
- Publishing and upgrading your site
- Adding a domain
Set up an online store from scratch
This step by step Shopify tutorial for beginners will take you from nothing to having your own live E-commerce store within the hour!
By the end of this Shopify webinar, you will know how to…
- Pick the perfect Shopify theme for your new online store!
- Customize your new Shopify theme
- Use Shopify payments to collect credit card payments so you can start selling right away
- Add a logo to your store
- Add products to your Shopify store
- Create product collections for your store
Social Media strategies for business: The 2020 guide
Ready to figure out your social media marketing strategy? If you’re overwhelmed or don’t know where to start, you’re definitely not alone. Social media isn’t as straightforward as it used to be. Not by a long shot.
A succinct strategy will help your business achieve its goals with a sense of purpose. In this webinar, we will work through a step-by-step social media marketing guide to help you identify your social goals, engage audiences and optimize your results.
- Set meaningful social marketing goals
- Research your target audience
- Establish your most important metrics
- Analyze your competition
- Create and curate engaging content
- Make timeliness a top priority
- Assess your results and optimize
- Communicate goals, challenges and wins with your team
These interactive workshops will be delivered by Ross Allen from Leverage.
Ross is a Creative brand strategist and Founder at Leverage.
He has been professionally designing and developing websites since 2004. Ross lives in Paekakariki with his partner and two boys.
Leverage is a digital creative agency dedicated to helping ambitious kiwi businesses owners just like you. We combine the alchemy of strategy, creativity and technology to craft meaningful brands and deliver digital platforms that engage, delight, convert and retain your most valuable clients.
Together we build the business of your dreams and achieve amazing results.